Dr. Ze-Hui H Han Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ze-Hui H Han?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Great

very impressed with the job Dr. Han did to repair my hand.

Hand Surgeon for Years!

Dr. Han has been my hand surgeon for years. He has treated my hands for trigger fingers, cysts, and wrist carpal tunnel surgeries. I have always been very happy with my care,

Horrifying doctor! Dr. Han lied on my causation letter and now workers comp has denied my claim...

My opinion - THIS GUY IS A JOKE

This boy needs a lot more schooling. He is an arrogant, know nothing. RUN far and fast if you have to see him.

I saw Dr Han because I had arthritis in my hand, I wanted a steroid injection but he said he could do surgery and it would be fixed and I would not have any more pain. Well it was a lie, I had the surgery and instead of pain some days I had pain every minute of every day. When I asked him for either an injection or something for pain he replied stop therapy, nothing for pain, wear a poor fitting generic compresion splint and don't use the hand. He would spend less than 2 minutes with me at my follow-up visits. I lived with the pain for 6 months and finally went to another Orthopedic Dr. who said that my exray looked like the surgery was done 50 years ago and that the whole thing had collapsed. He did offer to try and repair it but couldn't promise he could fix it. I would never recommend Dr.Han to anyone and would do my best to talk anyone out of even seeing him. He does not explain anything and never spends time with you. I don't understand why he is allowed to go to the specialty clinic at Pella where they usually have only the best. Dr. Han is the worst avoid him at all costs. I personally know of 4 others that he messed up their hands but did not know until it was to late. BEWARE of this DR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrogant butcher-STAY AWAY FROM IOWA ORTHO

Requested to see him before surgery. Too busy, already scrubbed up so he can run them thru like cattle, Then had the audacity to call me a liar and that he spoke to my mother and I. Except my mother did not bring me to surgery, she did take me to the er the day before for his 5 second consultation. Then two weeks post op doing great, then he tells some pt to put me in splint and doc had to explain what he meant which kind of worried me but I figured something that important he would double check after pt fitted. Pt let me go with ill fitting splint with one piece of velcro directly over originl injury. For five days Iwas in Colorado(steamboat springs),first big powder of the season, but I was miserable, when I got back called right away and they sent me to pt who asked where my protective sleeve was. Istated you never gave me one. Ithought they wanted open to the air for a reason.. but to add insult to injury instead of diagnosing the hematoma that formed where the strap rubbed, he called me a liar and a drug seeker and said i should check myself into looney bin. Sad,sad commentary on modern medicine. Don't they take an oath, woulD never treat mothers or daughters this way. HOPEFULLY MEET WITH BETTER DOC NEXT WEEK AND GET BACK ON ROAD TO RECOVERY

Dr. Ze-Hui H Han is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.