Dr. Zeena Marshall Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Zeena Marshall?

Dr. Marshall

Posted on December 4th, 2017

Great Dr., very nice and very patient. So happy I found her. She has made a big difference in my life.

Never forgot the service

Posted on September 27th, 2016

One of my first docters about 25 years ago laural oaks inpatient i could mever forget her and the excelence of care recived from dr zeena marshell u are the best in the world

Worst Ever

Posted on May 12th, 2016

so unprofessional. she is awful and the office is poorly run. only gave a star because I had to to write a review

terrible experience

Posted on February 7th, 2016

Not only is she cold and mean, but she keeps patients waiting for hours. Then she screws up your prescriptions. Really an awful person.

Posted on October 11th, 2015

You get the Dr's undivided attention. You never feel rushed and you leave there with no questions unanswered.

Posted on January 18th, 2015

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!

Great Dr.

Posted on March 12th, 2011

As an adult, I was very hesitant about seeking professional help concerning some of the very personal problems I was dealing with. These problems were affecting my personal and more importantly my professional life in very dramatic and negative ways. I ultimately gave in and decided to seek professional help, in that I refused to let another year go by, in which the emotional baggage I was carrying could continue to hold me down and keep me from moving forward in my life. I visited Dr. Marshall upon a friends advice, and at first was very skeptical about what was happening. What I didnt realize till later on in our sessions was that Dr. Marshall was slowly allowing me to look deeper into my personal issues by prodding me very lightly with questions of why or how did that make you feel. She finally convinced me to begin taking something of which would help me deal with my issues, all the while continuing to talk with me about getting to the root of my personal issues. Please know by making the choice to seek a professional such as Dr. Marshall, and her quiet and indirect questioning of myself put me on a course of self repair and personal growth and that after a few months my life began to turn around. My personal and professional life began to bloom and prosper. I am now am in a healthy relationship, in complete control of my emotions, which has led to a promotion, bringing me to a new level in my career, and I owe this all to Dr. Marshalls guidance and quiet professional advice.I fully recommend her services to anyone who might ask and as such have penned this recommendation.

This doctor was excellent!

Posted on February 12th, 2009

A truly excellenet doctor.

Posted on October 14th, 2017