The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zeena I Ubogy has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Zeena I Ubogy has the following 11 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Zeena I Ubogy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
DR. UBOGY IS VERY CONSIDERATE AND CARING THRU MY MEDICAL PROBLEM SINCE BIRTH. LIKE MOST SKIN PROBLEMS, YOUR APPEARANCE IS A VERY IMPORTANT PART OF LIFE. I AM VERY LUCKY TO HAVE A DOCTOR THAT LISTENS AND UNDERSTANDS MY PROBLEM. DR. UBOGEY HAS SHOW MYSELF NEW PROCEDURES. SOME GOOD AND OTHERS NOT SO GOOD. WHEN YOU HAVE A VERY REAR SKIN DISEASE LIKE MYSELF, I REALIZE THAT ALL PROCEDURES MAY NOT WORK. IT IS HER CONSISTENT EFFORT TO FIND A POSSIBLE NEW MEDICENE THAT MIGHT HELP ME. I TRUST THAT HER HEART AND KNOWLEGDE WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER.
37 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1981
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Zeena I Ubogy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPapillon Dermatology, 2150 S Dobson Rd Ste 1, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Zeena I Ubogy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.