Dr. Zeeshan Mahmood Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Zeeshan Mahmood?

Posted on November 13th, 2017

very good doctor he is concerned about his patients

Posted on October 1st, 2017

very warm and careing doctors don't get to see this kind of doctor now a days.

Best Doctor

Posted on February 18th, 2017

I never had good experience with any doctor.Dr Zeeshan changed my view about doctor visit.He respects you listens and really cares for you. THE BEST A+++++++++++++++++++

The best doctor and office

Posted on December 29th, 2016

I love Dr. Mahmood and his staff. The office is run efficiently and there is always follow up after exams. The convenience to Wynmoor and the Coconut Creek, FL and Maragte, FL is wonderful and always availabl e

Mr.

Posted on November 20th, 2016

Extrmemely please with Dr. Mamood. Could not be happier. Easy to talk too. Explains things very clear. easy to understand. He made me feel like I was his only patient and that he was there for me, and not just an employee in a clinic.

Always in good hands

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Dr. Mahmoud is always attentive... listening quietly and then offering sound, reasonable medical advice. His knowledge of all things current is commendable and his manner of relaying his opinions, reassuring. I would highly recommend Dr. Mahmood to anyone.

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Very impressed with Dr. Mahmood's knowledge, his calm confident demeanor and professionalism. I am confident in his care and advice. I feel comfortable in approaching him with any of my health related questions and concerns.

Excellent

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Very professional, caring and understanding of your healthcare needs. I feel comfortable that he goes above and beyond to assist to my healthcare needs.

Overall good experience

Posted on September 5th, 2016

Knowledgeable, attentive, and plain good. Highly recommend. Office runs like fine working machine. They are helpful and nice.

DO

Posted on September 5th, 2016

Dr. Mahmood takes the time to listen to my concerns,ask my lots of questions regards to my health. He's always very professional and shows genuine care for me as a human been. Dr. Mahmood goes even beyond on he's patient care by taken the time and make a phone call himself to check on me.I really feel save been at Dr. Mahmood's care. I strongly recommend Do. Mahmood to my family and friends knowing he will provide then with the best care and compassion that in my point of view are essential to be a good Doctor.

Dr Mahmood is very Professional and Friendly

Posted on September 4th, 2016

I began seeing Dr. Mahmood over a year ago. He reviewed my Health History and changed some medication dosages. He also gave me good advice regarding supplements that may be helpful in reducing swelling and pain. They did help. Depending on my need Dr Mahmood's staff has been able to have me seen from the same day to whenever works best for me. I would definitely recommend anyone needing a Family Dr to see Dr Mahmood.

Great Doctor, terrible phone system!

Posted on August 30th, 2016

Dr. Mahmoud is the best doctor I have ever gone to!!! He is knowledgeable about everything medical. If he doesn't know, he finds out for you. Easy to talk to, great personality. Your office phone system is the WORST I have ever dealt with. Impossible to get thru to speak to anyone. On hold forever and then get disconnected. Spoke to office manager months ago and she assured us it would be taken care of. Well here we are still nothing done!! The staff and the drank all complain and say there is nothing they can do. Your manager needs to GO!!!! If she can't get this taken care of in this amount of time, its time to replace heR NOW. When you are not feeling well, this is the last thing you need to deal with!!! Thank you for listening.