Dr. Zeev Stegman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zeev Stegman?

Great Ophthalmologist

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Excellent doctor. Very thorough and not rushed, diagnosed and treated correctly what previous ophthalmologist missed. Will go back.

Great experience

Posted on April 15th, 2012

Dr Stegman is very personable and answered all my questions. He was knowledgeable and spent time during my visit. I have recommended him to friends and family members and they were all pleased.

Excellent eye doctor

Posted on April 11th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Stegman for an eye problem I had for many years. He was very thorugh with his examination and had excellent bedside maners. He was able to make the wright diagnosis and finally I was properly treated. He spend time explaining my condition. I will continue to see him in the future. I highly recommend him.

Excellen Eye Dr.

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Dr Stegman is a great eye Dr. He pays attention to detail, not rushe and has excellent bedside maners. Have seen him many times over the years. He is ...

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.