Dr. Zeinab M Fath El Bab Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zeinab M Fath El Bab?

Great doc long wait

Best OBGYN ever!

Dr. Zeinab has not only helped me and my husband tremendously, but also delivered my sister 20+ years ago and still asks how our mom is doing. She's so caring and kind!! I sadly had to have a D&C about 3 years ago and Dr. Z. help my hand while I went under and was so compassionate throughout the whole ordeal. I had to move as we are a military family but she always asks how me and my family are doing whenever my sister sees her. She is super professional, compassionate and amazing at what she does!

Nice doctor but office needs major update. Very old furniture & doesn't look clean

I recommend her to all my friends, she is very thorough in her work. The receptionists are very nice and help you.

She is so caring!

Dr.Z is an angel

Amazing , beautiful angel , inside and out . Best doctor anyone could ask for . She is my angel <3

This doctor needs to retire

This doctor does not keep up to date on treatment of pregnancy complications, and has her nurses do her dirty work like tell patients they should not have any more children. My experience with Dr. Z was a nightmare. I would never go back to her. When I was released she prescribed the wrong medications and I ended up in the emergency room. Her assistant also lacks a bedside manner. She and her husband both need to retire.

Dr. Zeinab delivered all four of my children and now cares for two of my daughters. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She is knowledgable , caring and professional.

She is an amazing doctor listens to what I have to say

Good doctor but will never go back.

Everyone I know that used Dr. Z couldn't say a bad word about her.So when I found out I am pregnant I did not hesitate to call the office and schedule my first appointment. I really loved the way Dr. Z was taking care of me, I truly felt like her only patient. Unfortunately it didn't last till the end. Because of insurance issues I was asked to leave the office 2 weeks before I went into labor. I was referred to a county clinic that didn't accept as a new patient. I understand I couldn't be seen at the office anymore but if Dr. Z cared so much about her patients she would've seen that I'm not at the clinic, I at least expected a follow up call from the office to double check if I got an appointment and just to see how I am doing. But you can't expect much from staff that doesn't care about the patients. I was not liked by Dr. Z's assistant since the beginning. I was always nice to her but one time I called the office concerned about a sharp pain she told me they don't have time for me and not to waste her time. Is that how you treat a patient?As I said Dr Z was a great ob for me but I will never go back to the office because of the staff.

The most caring nice doctor I have ever met, she really truly cares about her patients!

She's the best

I love Dr.Z! She is so sweet and caring and HONEST! She spends all the time you need with you, and answers all your questions. She follows up personally, and remembers everything about you! I seen her shopping once, and she asked about me (and my sister) knowing everything about us as patients. She really cares. She is a very 'motherly' type of woman!