Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zelda E Billingy
Dr. Zelda E Billingy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montebello, CA. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Billingy is affiliated with Garfield Medical Center, Methodist Hospital Southern Ca and California Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Zelda E Billingy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Zelda E Billingy has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Zelda E Billingy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I have been her patient for about two years and she's been a wonderful source of information. I turly appreciate her the ease of her bedside manners. Very caring and thorough. Another thing I really appreciated about Dr. Billingy was that she doesn't leave anything to chanced and always double checks if there's something (even the smallest things) unclear. A very experienced and competent doctor.
i saw her on my 2nd pregnancy which i sadly lost.. her office/womens clinic/skincare clinic i still dont know which one. i had the complicated pregnancy sometime in december.. i had blleding and all but i had a hard time getting an appt with her she send me for an ultrasound and because of insurance problem as they said she didnt push through to get this test done to atleast finally give me an answer if my baby is still alive. so i was blleding before the holiday and still she cant tell me if my baby is gone i suffered physically emotionally for atleast a month and she still wouldt recommend d&c. i have waited that long bleeding
Dr. Billingy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
White Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Zelda E Billingy accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Corner Medical Center, 2457 W Beverly Blvd, Montebello, CA
Dr. Zelda E Billingy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montebello, CA.