Dr. Zenaida P Gonzaga Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Zenaida P Gonzaga?

office visit

I think Dr. Z Gonzaga is a nice doctor. She is approachable and answered all my questions. The only thing I didn't like was that I find that she really wasn't clean about washing her hands. I never seen her wash her hands when she walked in to greet my daughter and me. She shook our hands and examined my daughter but never went near a sink to wash her hands. How do I know if she is contaminating me or my daughter from the previous patients?

Dr. Gonzaga was my doctor from the time I was born all the way up until I turned 21. I am 22 years old now and have been looking for a doctor who can match the skill and caring that Dr. Gonzaga has provided me through out my life. I'd highly recommend her :)