Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zenarosa Salcedo has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 1 of 1
I did not have to wait very long for the doctor. Dr. Zenerosa Salcedo comes in and asks me curtly:"Tell me what's wrong." She did not read my chart or my history, so I had to repeat what I said to her assistant. I had to tell her again that I didn't take the steroids because my hives went away with the first shot. I actually told her to read my chart in case I forgot something, and she shouts at me saying "I am the doctor!" She did not ask me if I had previous allergies to penicillin, only treated my skin sore, but did not address any of my other symptoms. In a condescending manner, she I will never go back to TN Urgentcare on White Bridge Road.
Dr. Salcedo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Thomas Hospital
49 Years Experience
University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Zenarosa Salcedo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions339 White Bridge Pike, Nashville, TN
Dr. Zenarosa Salcedo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.