Dr. Zenarosa Salcedo Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Zenarosa Salcedo?

TN Urgentcare White Bridge: Rude Doctor

Posted on August 15th, 2009

I did not have to wait very long for the doctor. Dr. Zenerosa Salcedo comes in and asks me curtly:"Tell me what's wrong." She did not read my chart or my history, so I had to repeat what I said to her assistant. I had to tell her again that I didn't take the steroids because my hives went away with the first shot. I actually told her to read my chart in case I forgot something, and she shouts at me saying "I am the doctor!" She did not ask me if I had previous allergies to penicillin, only treated my skin sore, but did not address any of my other symptoms. In a condescending manner, she I will never go back to TN Urgentcare on White Bridge Road.

Type 2 Diabetes