Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zenobio Aguila MD
Dr. Zenobio Aguila has 2 locations
Dr. Zenobio Aguila has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Zenobio Aguila has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
Efficient and thorough
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zenobio Aguila - Posted on September 13th, 2018
Worst Doctor, Ever.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zenobio Aguila - Posted on August 8th, 2018
He treated my mom and sister so poorly for many years. Trying to get in with another doctor in Venice is impossible so she stuck it out. He repeatedly overprescribed medications and got nasty when my sister would question him about it. He made accusations that my mom's symptoms were in her head, he repeatedly prescribed duplicate and unnecessary tests, and it was a challenge for my mom's specialists to get any medical information from him. Even her specialists couldn't believe the medications he was prescribing to my mom or why he was prescribing so many tests. He shouldn't be practicing. He doesn't care about the patient, only his pockets. You have been warned.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zenobio Aguila - Posted on July 19th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zenobio Aguila - Posted on March 16th, 2017
I moved my elderly parents into my home in early 2012, after each of them separately had had surgery for bowel obstruction. A Physical Therapist had recommended Dr. Aguila to me. At their initial exam, while reviewing their physical histories, Dr. Aguila stopped and said to me: "I would have treated them." even though they were not established with him. He has been my doctor ever since. He is kind, caring, compassionate, and he listens to his patients!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zenobio Aguila - Posted on January 29th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Zenobio Aguila Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Zenobio Aguila is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Venice, FL.