Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zev E Carroll
Dr. Zev E Carroll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hewlett, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Carroll is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian-Queens. Dr. Carroll has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Zev E Carroll has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Zev E Carroll has the following 19 expertise
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Cushing Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pregnancy Complications
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Gland Issues
Dr. Zev E Carroll has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 46
I have been bringing my elderly parents to Dr. Carroll to treat their diabetes and thyroid diseases for over 10 years. He is the most compassionate, caring doctor and is knowledgeable about the latest medications and treatments. His staff is friendly and professional. We are very grateful for his care.
My primary doctor treated me for Diabetes for a year and referred me to an endocrinologist. Dr Carroll is a warm and compassionate doctor . My husband also is diabetic and far out of control until he began seeing Dr Carroll. My husbands diabetes is now in control thanks to the help and advice of this doctor.
My primary doctor advised me that my diabetes needed to be managed by an endocrinologist. He sent me to see Dr. Carroll who he sees as well. Told me I'd be in great hands and boy was I grateful for the referral. The doc is knowledgeable and compassionate and I am so glad to be under his care! Feeling great!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Carroll is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
New York Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Zev E Carroll accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsZev Carroll Mn Pc, 1229 Broadway Ste 108, Hewlett, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Zev E Carroll in this video.
Dr. Zev E Carroll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hewlett, NY.