Have you seen Dr. Zev Elias?

Couldn't have asked for better...

I had to have a tumor removed. The surgery went as planned. I did not experience any problems. In follow-up visits, he was very personable and professional. Again, I couldn't have asked for better care.

Great Doctor

I had Dr. Elias perform a lower back surgery on me about 2 years ago. I had a great experience with him. The surgery went just as expected. I have recommended him to others for their back problems.

Well, if you like arrogance and general non-helpfulness.

Well, if you want your condition mocked, or if you would like to be laughed at because you dont want to just be medicated forever that you would like to actually solve your problem, then I guess he is the guy to see. But if you actually want to be treated with respect and actually helped, I would strongly advise you to skip this dr. I have seen him twice, and hes been horrible each time. It's worth waiting another week or two for another doctor.

Epilepsy

Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.

Dr. Zev Elias is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.