Dr. Zev Elias Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zev Elias?

Great Doctor

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

I had Dr. Elias perform a lower back surgery on me about 2 years ago. I had a great experience with him. The surgery went just as expected. I have recommended him to others for their back problems.

Well, if you like arrogance and general non-helpfulness.

Posted on September 12th, 2012

Well, if you want your condition mocked, or if you would like to be laughed at because you dont want to just be medicated forever that you would like to actually solve your problem, then I guess he is the guy to see. But if you actually want to be treated with respect and actually helped, I would strongly advise you to skip this dr. I have seen him twice, and hes been horrible each time. It's worth waiting another week or two for another doctor.

Posted on June 20th, 2015

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.