Dr. Zhanna Fridel Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Zhanna Fridel?

Thank

Posted on May 19th, 2010

Posted on January 28th, 2010

Dr Fridel Saw me after I gave birth to my first child,she was condescending, thinking since she has children, my experience shouldn't matter.Her diagnosis was offwhen i complained about pain in the vagina, she disputed it with the excuse that just gave birth (10 weeks prior!) when i spoke about tests i want done due to family history, she disputed it since it was paternal side.clearly not knowing enough about genetics.when i complained about my duct nipple, she said it will pass and just let the baby suck on it.I found an amazing caring Dr few weeks later, had genetic testings done that showed mutation that matched my family history... scary but at least I know!found that u had a condition that causes pain and can be treated, and now is treated.and got great advice about the duct nipple, which went away when i was clearly close to needing antibiotics!!She is too "Green" and needs to do some more research in her own field

Excellent Professional

Posted on November 3rd, 2009

Dr Fridel is a highly educated and very dedicated professional. Dr Fridel is very committed to her patient's well being during and after consultation. I have seen Dr Fridel for 5 years now and I am confident to recommend her to every woman I know. Her new offices at St Vincent's Hospital are easily to get to.

Best Doctor!

Posted on September 25th, 2009

Dr. Fridel is a wonderful physician - she is intelligent, well educated, and caring. It's clear that she knows her patients. I recommend her to all of my friends. Not sure what the negative reviewer is talking about!!!

Terribly bedside manner and rude staff

Posted on August 5th, 2009

Unfriendly office staff every time I visited. I had an emergency, was in pain, and was told the doctor would call me back. I had to call three more times throughout the day before I could actually speak to Dr Fridel, and when Dr Fridel finally got on the phone with me, she insulted me and ultimately told me that she did not have time to take care of me. She was very rude, I would never recommend any one to this woman.

Posted on October 7th, 2014