More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zhanna Libis
Dr. Zhanna Libis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Libis is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, Jfk Medical Center and St Peters University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Zhanna Libis has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 108
Great stuff and service!!!! Great diagnosis, doctor Libis is very professional.
I had just switched from my previous doctor because the doctor would not give my children (twins) their vaccines. They were congested for months because they had just started daycare but were fine overall. That's when I found Dr. Libis and she gave me the ok. She was right. So since then, I noticed the office, especially the perth amboy office, has an extreme number of patients which makes the office look unprofessional. The toys are old and they look dirty. Her staff are nice. She's a nice woman but she doesn't always know the answer especially when it comes to different skin issues within different cultural/race/ethnicity. She's not racist but very opinionated. As my children became older, I started to look for a different doctor because her office was too busy : too many patients, I'm being rushed at almost every appointment, they don't have online access to records or appointment, they don't follow-up with the patient, and they don't offer late hours. Overall she's an ok doctor that does her job. I have twins and I need convenience.
Dr. Libis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Medical College
Dr. Zhanna Libis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsZhanna Libis Md, 974 Inman Ave, Edison, NJ
Dr. Zhanna Libis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.