Have you seen Dr. Zhanna M Rapoport?

Dr Rapoprt is the best

I am soooooo happy I found Dr Rapoport. She takes the time to listen and understands my needs. I have been to numerous Dr's in Orange County and I couldn't get them to listen to me... Everytime I would start talking they wouldn't even wait for me to finish before they start interrupting me and just say uhuh, yeah uhuh, ok, yeah. And then I would sometimes ask them if they heard what I just said and they couldn't answer... I moved out of state but I take my trips just to see her cause I have not found anyone better... Thank You Dr. Zannah Rapoport for caring so much and listening... Your the Best

Office staff Josie and Vannesa are incredibly incompetent and treat patients like trash

The office staff are so incompetent and making patients to wait outside while it passes their lunch break. Extremely unprofessional and rude. Go see other neurologist in the area if you can. Vanessa and Josie are he ones you need to avoid, but unfortunately, these two incompetent staff are the only ones who are working here. They made a lady who was twitching non stop to wait on the floor OUTSIDE the office while they are EATING and laughing inside the office. The lowest patient care service I’ve ever seen! They totally ruin in the doctor’s practice. I really hope the doctor herself is reading this review. This is definitely NOT the way to treat the patients.

Dr Rapoport is on of a kind.

Dr Rapoport, is very compassionate and treats her patients with care. I'm very glad I found her.

I was very disappointed. Do not recommend this office.

POOR CARE HERE

She does not care and neither does her staff. Vallerie is horrible and RUDE. She even told me to go somewhere else if I'm not happy. You have no privacy with the staff, they even talked about the doctor behind her back! They said how she drives them crazy and doesn't know what she is doing, rolling their eyes as they "whispered". Comforting to know the staff doesn't even like her! She spent literally 7 minutes with me and told me she can't help me because she does not want to do a test on my feet but I should go to another doctor who can do it.

make sure right dr rapoport center dr hb dont leave measage after hours

make sure it the right dr rapoport,i left messages on answering service after 4:00 thinking it was dr rapoport in H B cal. her real office dose not except messages after business hours ,so don't think dr rapoport , if a human dosent ancer your call and if says they will call you ,be pro active call her office back during the day , till a human ancers

Dr. Zhanna M Rapoport is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.