Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zhao Min has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Min is a very nice, experienced and caring pediatrician. We felt fortunate that there is a good pediatrician in this area who speaks our language, understand our culture and medical needs. She spent enough time to listen and explain to patients and parents. Her diagnosis is accurate and to the point. The front desk is nice and friendly as well. We did not need to wait much (5 to 10 minutes) at all and follow-up is good and in time as well.
I very rarely write a blog or a bad review as I believe in the power of positive thinking, HOWEVER when it comes to my baby I WILL make it an issue that people should know the truth about our experience... Dr. Min is forceful against the better intuitive judgment of the parents of the child, she advocates "Enfamil" products over breastfeeding (For I personally believe she is in cohorts with the formula company to make more money), asked her many questions during our brief time with her clinic and she did not answer my questions, but enforced formula over breastfeeding and she misdiagnosed my child for which when I changed pediatricians stated that the child does NOT have cow protein allergy, but my biggest issue is that the formula that she is gives at the clinic visit is 2 months close to its expiry date, usually formula milk has a 2 year expiry date from the manufacturer, so she is pushing old products and this was one of the reasons my newborn had a lot of issues, so parents BE AWARE.
Dr. Zhao Min accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Duke Medicine Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavis Grove Pediatrics, 204 Davis Grove Cir Ste 107, Cary, NC
Dr. Zhao Min is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cary, NC.