Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zhaowei P Ai has 2 locations
1821 S Webster Ave
Green Bay, WI 54301
Book Online Now
Dr. Zhaowei P Ai has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.<br>A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Zhaowei P Ai has the following 6 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 1 of 1
he also speaks mandarin in case you are interested
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zhaowei P Ai - Posted on August 8th, 2018
Dr. Ai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Zhaowei P Ai Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
More about Dr. Zhaowei P Ai
Cardiovascular disease is a growing problem for many people, and I feel my expertise in interventional cardiology can help. Through the use of risk factor modification, medicine and minimally invasive procedures, arterial disease of the heart, extremities and neck can be treated to reduce the risk of heart attack or stroke, or the loss of a limb. Many of the minimally invasive procedures I offer do not require general anesthesia, and patients often return home within 24 hours. These procedures are done at either St. Vincent Hospital or St. Mary’s Hospital Medical Center. Patients with poor circulation can benefit from minimal invasive vascular techniques that restore blood flow to the legs and feet--lessening the chance of losing their limb. I have a special interest in complex coronary interventions and using the latest treatment tools, such as drug-coated stents which help previously clogged or closed vessels remain open longer and improve circulation to the tissues. I look forward to providing cardiac services to the residents of Northeast Wisconsin for many years to come.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Zhaowei P Ai is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.