Dr. Zhenghong Yuan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Zhenghong Yuan?

Posted on June 20th, 2016

HORRIBLE DOCTOR wrong diagnosis, doesn't have the instruments to fix the problem.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Thank you Dr. Yuan. Finally l found a doctor like you. The service is excellent. So kind and so knowledgeable.

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Dr. Yuan is very kind and experienced that l've ever seen. He is excellent 👍👍

Truly Horrible and Terrifying Experience

Posted on May 6th, 2014

WORST DOCTOR EXPERIENCE. STAY AWAY FROM THIS "DOCTOR." I don't know how he has a medical license. I had really injured my arm and I was afraid I had sprained my wrist, so I found Dr Yuan on ZocDoc and made an appointment. He barley examined my wrist and told me I had carpal tunnel syndrome. I explained that my wrist was hurt because of an injury and that it couldn't be carpal tunnel syndrome. He refused to listen to me and started me on several medicines for the supposed carpal tunnel. I was really upset because the doctor clearly wasn't listening to me and I started to cry. Dr Yuan told me that if I did not have carpal tunnel, the only other possibility was that I was pregnant. He explained that pregnant women often complain of wrist pain. WHAT??!! I explained I was not pregnant and he gave me a condescending look and said, "Are you sure?" This was the WORST experience I have ever had with a doctor. Unfortunately, the visit was not over. I also had a canker sore in my mouth that had been there for several days. I wanted to make sure I didn't need medicine for it, so I asked Dr Yuan about it. He took a look at the canker sore and he said, "Oh..you get a new boyfriend?" He then went on to tell me I have herpes. I was horrified and extremely offended. I explained that it wasn't herpes and that it was a canker sore. He said no, it's a cold sore. I asked if he knew the difference between a canker sore and a cold sore and he told me that I should "google it." He also explained that medically, canker sores and cold sores are the exact same thing. But, canker sores are the type of herpes sores you get on your genitals. Nothing he told me was medically correct. In fact, it was scary how wrong he was. I had googled canker sores BEFORE my doctor visit and every website made it very clear that canker sores and cold sores are two different things. After I left the office I was really shaken up. He had talked down to me and made me feel horrible about myself - both of his diagnoses involved me being sexually promiscuous. Truly horrible experience. Stay away from this doctor.

I like this doctor in deed.

Posted on May 18th, 2013

Introduced by my friend, I went to see dr. yuan. He is a nice, and smart doctor. Handling my chronic problem of many years very well and I have been feeling very well since taking medication prescribed by dr. yuan. He earns my trust. I also like to introduce dr yuan to others. By the way, the clinic is also nice, and bright.

It's a wonderful doctor!

Posted on May 18th, 2013

I had very nice experience of seeing Dr Yuan; he is a knowledgable physician with 30 yrs medical experience, and is always thorough, patience. The office staff is also nice and helpful. I will be happy to recommend this doctor to my family, friends, and others. I feel safe to put my life into Dr Yuan's hands.

Posted on October 17th, 2017