Dr. Zhicheng Li Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Zhicheng Li?

Worst experience with a doctor ever.

No bedside manners, irritable and communication skills leave a lot to be desired. Rude at will. Almost appeared to enjoy causing me pain during a procedure too. Same complaint with my aunt he treated. A real sadist & a natural jerk.

Dr Li was extremely nice. He was concerned, understanding, very kind. He has a genuine interest in helping people. I had two nerve blocks, they were painless. My comfort was his top priority. He is not going to do anything unnecessary. I think some of the bad reviews if him have to do with culture and language differences and misunderstandings resulting from that. Dr Li is not going to prescribe painkillers. If you're looking to score opiates easily, that's not his specialty.

Wish he could get NO stars !!!

I asked Dr. Li several times during the pricedure to stop. He refused to do so violating my oatient rights. When it was finally over he again made fun of my weight, which he had done on my very first office visit. He has no compassion or bedside manners and apoarently dies nit understand or care that patients do have rights that he must follow.

horribly mean and easily upset

I had been admitted to elkhart general hospital for an accidental overdose of prescription meds.This dr. was used as a consult on my case.He was easily disturbed with me when I asked him to repeat questions because I could not hear very well due to terrible ringing in both ears.When I asked him to repeat,he was angered,his tone of voice was not just loud,but was rude,like he was repulsed with me.His manorism with my boyfriend and I was not professional.I would not recommend this dr to anyone.I will never be in his presense again and will refuse him as a consultant.

Dr. Zhicheng Li is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.