Dr. Zhiqiang Sun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zhiqiang Sun?

First visit was Fantastic !

Dr. Sun is patient and kind. He really listens to his patients.

Best Psychiatrist I have seen in 15 years

After 15 years of suicidal depression and anxiety and panic attacks and different psychiatrists and therapists, Dr. Sun is the only one who has been able to significantly help me recover. The man is literally a blessing from God.

Very professional

Highly recommend Dr Sun he is a people person, thorough, approachable and above all is a Christian man.

Best doctor in memphis

Very educated

You can do better than this guy.........

I have always waited, and waited and waited if I am lucky only a hour and a half to be be seen after my appointment time. Poor English skills. Hard to get a parking place. Feel that I was just a number, here is your prescription good bye. Never asked any history questions. Just looked at the computer screen and did what he did before and my symptoms are getting worse.

I visited this office once. When I arrived there was no where to park. Once I walked to the door there were several people standing outside of the doorway, blocking the entrance, smoking and hanging out. I went inside, signed in, and there was absolutely no where to sit. That explains all of the people standing outside. I was finally seen after waiting 2.5 hrs and was only with the doctor for 20 mins. Recently I tried calling to speak with someone, I have called 3 separate days and still have yet to hear back from a single person. I feel that Dr Sun's schedule is way overbooked, thus causing overcrowding, not everyone seeks drugs, but it appears that a lot of his patients are "seekers". The overcrowding and patients standing at the checkin window begging for meds are huge turnoffs for a pt that simply wants help. He's a nice guy and seems to genuinely care, but he simply doesn't have the time in the day to focus on each pt individually.

Why critize what you don't understand

Dr.Sun tells you like it is. Being Bipolar is a side effects of suicide. Hallucinating can be more of a serious mental disorder, unless you abuse the medication. I would wait 2 hours to see him if I had to. Its about quality of living. Mental Disorders are embarrassing, hard to talk about and harder to hide. He will not prescribe what's not needed.

Dr. Sun is by far the best doctor I have ever had since being diagnosed with a psychiatric illness. He speaks to you as if you were actually a human being, not just another patient. Yes, the wait to see him is quite, but it is well worth the wait.

He gave me lithium, Adderall and Cymbalta to take along with my Lexapro. He might as well told me to go home a take and write a suicide note!

Dr. Sun is a disgrace to the substance abuse community. I work in the substance abuse field at an outpatient treatment facility. Many of my clients have come to me stating they have been off of opiates for a number of years and when they go to see Dr. Sun he will tell them to get on Suboxone (an opiate blocker). This is not only unethical but could also lead to relapse and death for my clients and many others who Dr. Sun has the chance to get a hold of. If it were up to me I would have his license pulled and an investigation into his practice. He is money hungry and takes advantage of addicts trying to recover by offering them what is essentially their drug of choice. STAY AWAY.

Dr sun saved my life!!

Dr Sun is warm, friendly, compassionate and truly cares about my well being.

Dr. Zhiqiang Sun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cordova, TN.