Dr. Zhixin Wei Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Zhixin Wei?

Dr. Wei is great!

Posted on September 23rd, 2012

I would recomend Dr. Wei, she's very nice and even tells me to e-mail her the report (I had it from overseas) after the visit. she is very patient and answered all my concerns about my suituation. However the wait time was very long, but I would go back to her again.

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Posted on August 21st, 2011

TERRIBLE! I went to visit Dr. Wei for a simple IUD removal. After making an appt for JUST THAT and REPEATEDLY telling both staff and Dr. Wei that I was there for an IUD removal, I was SHOCKED to learn that after all was done, Dr. Wei hadn't removed it! Instead, she did a pap smear, something I did not make an appt for and was not discussed with me. When I asked her about it she said that when the pap result came, she would take the IUD out at a separate appointment EVEN THOUGH I had been told repeatedly that the IUD would be taken out! Taking it out was the entire purpose of the appt! I left feeling disgusted and tricked. I do NOT recommend EVER going to this doctor.

Posted on December 30th, 2010

Dr Wei is very unorthodox. every time I saw I ended up having unnecessary procedures. she even referred me to a weight loss Dr. who wasn't even a Dr. anymore.

Posted on July 25th, 2017