Dr. Zhiyong Li Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zhiyong Li?

Best Doctor Around

In 2004 I was diagnosed with breast cancer and Dr. Li was willing to meet me immediately after receiving the news. He spent a lot of time with me making the plan for my treatment and is so kind and compassionate. He is the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I have ever known. I am alive today because of Dr. Li.

Great doctor

One of the best doctors I've ever met. He is genuine and concerned for his patients. He took excellent care of my wife with outstanding results.

Exceptional.....

Dr. Li is one of the most caring, considerate docotrs Ihave encountered in a very long time. He met with me the samje day I was diagnosed with Breast caner so I would not spend the entire week-end worrying and wondering what was next. He explained every detail to me and told me to call if I had any more questions during the week-end. I am now approaching my five yr mark and I thank God every day for such a quick discovery and all the wonderful caring doctors that were there for me!

Doctor Zhiyong Li is an outstanding doctor that I have ever met. His patients are always the first priority to him. He takes care of every patient as if you are a family member. He spends time to explants in details and answers all of our questions. A very intelligent doctor and easy to talk to as a patient.