Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zhou Zhang
Dr. Zhou Zhang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Woodland Hills, CA. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Zhang is affiliated with Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital, CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center and Children's Hospital Los Angeles. He speaks English.
Dr. Zhou Zhang has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Family Planning
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Zhang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
6 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Zhou Zhang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Zhou Zhang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.