Dr. Zia A Abdi Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Zia A Abdi?

Does not listen and is arrogant. I need a more compassionate doctor and will not return.

If you're a veteran, don't even waste your time.

I had my last appointment with Dr. Zia today. I will not be going to him again. I went to him (2) other times before this appointment trying to give him a chance since I was referred to him by the Veterans choice program. Bad choice. I tried to explain to him the signs and symptoms, and other problems I was having since my previous appointment. He kept interrupting me and wasn't "listening" at all. He doesn't care about the patient, very insensitive, and rude. His staff is alright though. Out of frustration, I started to cry because I was trying my best not to cuss him out and be rude. He didn't ask me what was wrong. He just kept talking and writing prescriptions as tears are streaming down my eyes. I couldn't even tell him everything so he can document it. I asked about any alternative methods to help with my problem and he avoided my question. Instead, he kept talking about other medication that I can "try." I told him that I don't want any prescriptions and he said that its like a daily vitamin. -_- I definitely do not recommend!!

Poor and racial discrimination

I was about 18 years old at the time when Dr.Abdi examined me. For a pap smear which I thought it was unusual for a doctor to smell your vaginal instead of giving you a proper exam ,then he humiliated me by saying I was stink just talking loud so the other customers heard him.Now I'm 43 years old and until this day I still am haunted by this I refused to be taken care of bye a foreign doctor .

Best Doctor ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Zia Ahmad Abdi is eccentric. You must take time to get used to him.

Caring and Smart

Dr Abdi is very caring and also very smart. He sees many people, he works fast and I imagine he comes home tired, but is always energetic and funny. I love him, he helped in 2014 like no other arrogant doctor has.

VERY PROFESSIONAL

I have been a patient for 10 years , very professional ,fast proper diagnosis,i would recommend him..

Outstanding

Treatment

I have known Dr. Abdi for over 15 years. He is the best doctor I have ever had and because of his fast and proper diagnosis 2 weeks ago I have been saved long and painful weeks of nerve pain from shingles. I would recommend him to anyone. He cares about his patients and treats us accordingly.

Happy Patient

Dr. Abdi is a great physician and really spends time with his patients. He truly cares about his patients and is very, very smart. I highly recommend Dr. Abdi to everyone. His staff is awesome as well!!!!

I've been going to Dr. Zia Abdi for some time, roughly 7 years. There is substantial wait time but I've always accepted that as a reality however, the one time I made a point of being there as soon as the office opened I learned something very troubling about Dr. Zia Abdi. His office opens at 8:30 and I arrived at 9am. I was the first one in the office. The point of the visit was to have my daughter examined. I naturally assumed that I would be in and out before 10am. I paid my copay ($55.00) and sat down. It wasn't until 9:45 am that we were finally brought into one of the examination rooms. The nurse weighed my daughter, took her blood pressure, and wrote down the information gained. And we waited. And waited. At 10:20 I got frustrated and asked one of the nurses where the doctor was. She said he usually arrives at 10:30. Huh?! The nurses felt bad for me and confessed that he always does this, opens at 8:30 and does not show up until 10:30. It took all my energy to keep from raising Heck, Caine, and just about anything else that could be raised. 10:30 came and went, and still no doctor. I went to ask that my $55.00 be credited back to my card so that I could leave. I was told that their credit card terminal could not perform that function but the doctor, who had yet to arrive, could write a check. I was stuck. At 10:45 one of the nurses told me that "he was almost at the office". I then asked why they did not tell me this information when I came in. I was told that the nurses were instructed not to divulge this information. Finally, at 11:00 am, Dr. Abdi enters the office. He seems to be rushing as if he just walked straight from his car into the examination room. By 11:30, we were out of the office. My problem is not the wait time. My problem is the false information that is presented by intentionally omitting the fact that he normally arrives at his office two hours after "opening". And this is why I write this review, so others may know this because Dr. Abdi seems intent on keeping this from his paying customers. I'll be seeking out a new family practitioner.

Incredible Office / Exceptional Doctor

I have seen Dr. Abdi for several years. In this time, he and his staff have been nothing but courteous. He spends as much time with me as needed, explains treatments, and is caring and responsive to my needs. He practices the kind of nostalgic medicine that reminds me of doctors of yesteryear with the science and equipment of today. He is very professional and each office visit is a breeze. I have come to actually enjoy going to the doctor for once because of his office. I read the other reviews and find them suspect. All I can say about the disparity is that it seems no one ever writes reviews of praise when deserved, but are quick to demonize without merit.

Dr. Zia A Abdi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.