Dr. Zia A Dehqanzada Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Zia A Dehqanzada?

This Dr. is abusive in the workplace. He cannot keep his cool in stressful conditions. His temper is scary, and sometimes his behavior is completely out of line. He is notorious for cussing and acting in a threatening manner with the nursing staff. His bedside manner is just a facad.

Excellent doc. Listens. Great results.

Dr. Dehqanzada is an outstanding surgeon. He took time to listen to my concerns and questions and has a great way of explaining complicated items in laymans terms. Great bed side manner. I have no scar from the port and my other scars look great.

Great surgeon

Dr. D presents himself with a confidence that puts his patients at ease. He is extremely knowledgeable and carries himself with a balanced combination of passion and determination that allows his patient to simply trust him. Explained the surgical process for us and put us at ease. My wife's surgery went smoothly. His attention to detail and kindness is unparalleled in a surgeon. Highly recommended.

Very satisfied

Great surgeon. Listened to my problems, diagnosed the problem and took care of it. Kept me up to date before surgery. My hernia surgery went great. Did a huge hernia laparoscopically where other surgeons had told me they would have to do open. Very happy with him and would recommend highly to anyone. Great job Dr. D.

Very approachable

I came to Dr. D with colon cancer. His approach to my overall condition was amazing. He listened and explained everything until I had no more questions. He allowed me to have as many opportunities necessary to feel comfortable with my surgery. Surgery went very well and I did great. Very pleased with the care I received and would highly recommend him. Physicians like him are hard to find.

Great doc. Listened to we had to say and explained everything very well. No attitude. Good person. Very caring with good bedside manner. Would highly recommend.

You know how you want someone to listen to you? Dr. D makes you feel heard. He cares about you. He goes out of his way to make sure you are taken care of. Surgeons like him are hart to come by. Highly recommend.

Great doc

He really cares.. Great bedside manner and knows everything about surgery. Very polite.

Amazing surgeon with great technical skills. Could not ask for better results. Actually listens to your concerns..... Have you ever known a surgeon who does that?

Great doctor

What you see in Dr. Dehqanzada is rare to find; an informed, well-mannered surgeon. His endless knowledge seemed to have no end. He took me through the preoperative phase, surgery and postoperative chemotherapy with great care and compassion. I could always count on him. Would recommend him anyday to anyone.

Extremely compassionate and knowlegible. Very accessible before and after my surgery. Made me feel much better about my surgery by providing me with useful information. Answered all of my questions in detail.

Dr. Zia A Dehqanzada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.