Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zia Umruddin
Dr. Zia Umruddin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pottstown, PA, with other offices in Pottstown, PA and Royersford, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Umruddin is affiliated with Pottstown Memorial Medical Center, Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital and Main Line Hospital Lankenau. He speaks English.
Dr. Zia Umruddin has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Zia Umruddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pottstown, PA.