Dr. Ziad Abouezzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ziad Abouezzi?

Great doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Help me out so much with my pain. He was so great with my gallbladder surgery that I was up and walk with in a hour after surgery.

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Wonderful!!! Explains things so well! Very thorough! Great follow up! Wonderful office staff! Has taken care of our family in two emergency surgery situations.

Best doctor I have ever dealt with

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

He literally saved my mom's life doing a very complicated surgery. My mom had ischemic bowel and almost all her bowel had to go. Doctor Abouezzi did the successful surgery and spent a lot of time with us and my mom after the surgery to explain to us what happened and what can be the next step. He became more of a family friend than just the surgeon who did the surgery. He is not only a great doctor, but a fabulous human being.

Best Dr. ever

Posted on June 20th, 2013

I was diagnosed with rectal cancer and every one of my doctors in my circle of care recommend Dr Abouezzi. I was terrified but on my first visit he made feel like I had hope and took the time with me that I needed to feel comfortable. Dr Abouezzi is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met! Surgery was a success and Dr. Abouezzi is my life saver! I would recommend him to everyone!!!

An excellent doctor!

Posted on January 13th, 2012

I was told by two Registered Nurses that Dr. Abouezzi was the best surgeon in the region and after my surgery, I am convinced that he has earned that reputation. He performed Laparoscopic repair of my giant hiatal paraesophageal hernia, and once inside, he found that my entire stomach was in my chest. This made it much more difficult to pull it all back down into my abdomen and securing it in place. He is compassionate, a great listener and always gave me all the time I needed. He was also very thorough with his care during my recovery. He did a great job and if I ever need another surgery, Dr. Abouezzi will be my first choice. He also has a great office manager and staff. May God bless the Doctor and his staff. Thanks to them, I can eat without wondering if my food will find an easy passage.

I Highly Reccomend Dr. Abouezzi

Posted on October 27th, 2011

You simply will not find a Doctor in the Poughkeepsie NY area with better skill, compassion and bedside manner. Do not hesitate in using Dr. Abouezzi

Hernia Surgery went wrong

Posted on January 26th, 2011

He is a horrible surgeon. He ruined my 17 year old son's life. His hernia surgery went totally wrong and he ended up with severe nerve damage. He has been suffering for over 6 months with severe pain and nothing helps him. He ruined my son's health and well being. I warn you do not use him for any procedure for yourself or any other family member. You will be truly sorry you did.

Posted on January 28th, 2009

Dr. Abouezzi did an outstanding job on a very difficult surgery. I was impressed with his thoroughness. He even got records from prior emergency room visits before he did the surgery. Outstanding. Very compassionate.

Great Doc.

Posted on July 9th, 2008

My experience with Dr Abouezzi was wonderful! He treated me with respect and he was very caring, during a difficult time. I hope that anyone who needs surgery will think of Dr Abouezzi, I'm his biggest fan!

Posted on November 9th, 2017