- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ziad A Ali
Dr. Ziad A Ali is a doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Washington, DC and Mclean, VA( and 3 other locations). They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry and Oral Surgery. They speak English.
Dr. Ziad A Ali has 5 locations
2111 Jefferson Davis Hwy Lbby Southcryst
Arlington , VA 22202
5100 Wisconsin Ave NW Ste 240
Washington , DC 20016
6845 Elm St Ste 225
Mclean , VA 22101
10630 Crestwood Dr Ste B
Manassas , VA 20109
Dr. Ziad A Ali has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ziad A Ali has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Ziad A Ali Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2111 Jefferson Davis Hwy Lbby Southcryst Arlington , VA : (703) 415-0505
- 5100 Wisconsin Ave NW Ste 240 Washington , DC : (202) 686-2318
- 6845 Elm St Ste 225 Mclean , VA : (703) 356-2000
- 10630 Crestwood Dr Ste B Manassas , VA : (703) 330-5578
- 3114 Golansky Blvd Ste 102 Woodbridge , VA : (703) 583-2800
More about Dr. Ziad A Ali
Dr. Ali graduated from the University of Texas Medical School At Houston in 2005. Dr. Ali works in Washington, DC and 4 other locations and specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry and Oral Surgery.