Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ziad A Ali has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Ziad A Ali has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. Ziad A Ali has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
I was at this doctors clinic for a simple procedure. He insisted on having me do more procures than needed at a high cost, but I agreed. The insurance was billed and there was an error from his office. I was expecting a correction and a refund as they explained to me they cant refund me until the insurance has paid. The insurance tells me months later that they have paid. I go back to this clinic a year later to get a refund, they explain that they had errors in billing and will fix things. I go back 6 months later and ask for the refund, I am told there is a zero balance. After a front desk argument and discussion with the doctors crew they finally understood what the problem was and realized the error they made. They cut me a check on the spot. They thought I was simply angry about not getting my money, but what was making me upset was simply there lack of understanding that it is there mistake not mine and they were not owning up to it. I never had an issue with a doctor office billing, so my conclusion is avoid these people at all cost unless your ready for a rip off.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Ziad A Ali accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- First Health PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ziad A Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.