Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ziad Alnadjim MD
Dr. Ziad Alnadjim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Crystal Lake, IL, with another office in McHenry, IL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Ziad Alnadjim has 2 locations
Dr. Ziad Alnadjim has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
Dr. Ziad Alnadjim has the following 6 expertise
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Dr. Ziad Alnadjim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ziad Alnadjim - Posted on April 29th, 2020
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ziad Alnadjim - Posted on September 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ziad Alnadjim - Posted on May 11th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ziad Alnadjim - Posted on August 1st, 2012
he is the besttaji
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ziad Alnadjim - Posted on March 24th, 2012
25 Years Experience
University Of Aleppo
Graduated in 1994
St Joseph Hospital
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ziad Alnadjim, MD - Rheumatology in Crystal Lake, IL, in this video.
Dr. Ziad Alnadjim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Crystal Lake, IL.