Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ziad M Mamish has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Ziad M Mamish has the following 19 expertise
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Pituitary Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Parathyroid Diseases
Showing 5 of 66
I was referred to Dr. Mamish by a friend who has had diabetes since childhood. I was diagnosed in 2002 for Type 1. The first doctor I went to scared me and was not clear in what was going on. BUT Dr. Mamish is very different. He explains things and is very practical. He has a great staff of sweet people. His assistant, Dr. Hammond, is also a great person. They have both helped me in getting equipment that helps me with my sugars. I would recommend Dr. Mamish to anyone who has diabetes and wants to learn more.
After my Internal Medicine doctor was at their wits end as to how to treat my thyroid I was referred to Dr. Mamish. That was 26 years ago. As some know, the thyroid controls your heart, blood pressure, metabolism, and many other life-sustaining systems in your body. Dr. Mamish has been a great Endocrinology doctor and I literally trust him with my life.
There is a serious problem with the appointment scheduling and wait times. Plus got notices three separate times once to reschedule the same appointment to some random time they choose with no consideration to me or my own schedule. Spent half hour on hold to cancel an appointment to wait to speak with nurse to then receive a letter in the mail that they took it upon themselves to reschedule my appointment which I had to wait on hold forever again to cancel that one too. I once had to wait 3 hours to see the dr. I liked Dr Mamish though but now I don't even see him anymore I just get the PA every time even to discuss my next thyroid cancer scan.
Dr. Mamish is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Ziad M Mamish accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsZIAD MAMISH MD, 1549 Airport Blvd Ste 330, Pensacola, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ziad M Mamish, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Pensacola, FL, in this video.
Dr. Ziad M Mamish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.