Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ziad M Marjieh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Catheterization
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 31
Horrible staff and office manager! They're dealing with cardiac patients and I was treated like DIRT. Dr. Marjieh, whom I LOVE, had been my doctor for 20 years. The staff (NOT the nurse and not everybody) was beyond rude and insulting. Found another practice. Discussed with Dr. Marjieh, btw, and "Sharon" yelled at me and said she "wouldn't lose her job over me!" She told me I was "going to h*ll and at least she went to confession when she liedl". Excuse me? What? Not sure what I had done to any of them. Very strange. I asked her to be respectful, that is all. The office manager enabled the ensuing verbal abuse. AVOID.
Anyone that is not retired or is still working should avoid this doctor at all costs. You will be kept waiting for an abnormal amount of time past you appointment. Twice I have been kept waiting for 2 hours or more past the appt. His staff is also clearly beat up from all the other patients that are unhappy. I should bill him for lost time and pay. I have not even attempted to review his bedside manner which was poor at best. Lastly even though its not a major factor, there is no wifi to use so while you are wasting your time you can get some work done and the offices crap.
Dr. Marjieh is the best Dr. I've ever encountered ! Yes, it takes time to see him because he is in such demand. He is extremely caring for everyone of his patients. He treats everyone the same, his staff are the best of the best. My husband and I have the upmost respect for him! He is worth the wait!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2010, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Marjieh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Ziad M Marjieh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTreasure Coast Medical Group, 2100 Nebraska Ave Ste 105, Fort Pierce, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ziad M Marjieh in this video.
Dr. Ziad M Marjieh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Pierce, FL.