Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed?

Psychotherapist

I am very happy with Dr. Ahmed. He always provides a thorough check-up everytime I have a Drs. visit. He is very caring, and very courteous to my needs. I never feel rushed out. When I first met him, I said, "Wow,I finally have found a Doctor who listens, cares, and spends time with his patients. There is waiting time in every physicians's office. I would rather wait,then see every patient walk out of his office in five minutes, as I know he is spending time with his patients. I would highly recommend him.

Disallusioned patient

As my primary physician during a recent hosptial stay, Dr. Ahmed could not be reached for any authorization of treatment for any patient. Lack of treatment authorization could easily lead to death of any patient. Dr. Ahmed gives his pager # to necessary parties, but he never responds to any page!Dr. Ahmed, Thanks for getting back to my pages, and others ...See my contact number in the author field.