Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ziba Monfared
Dr. Ziba Monfared, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA, with other offices in Bethlehem, PA and Bethlehem, PA (and 9 other locations). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Monfared is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus, St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem and St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital. Dr. Monfared has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ziba Monfared has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Monfared is second to none. She was the one doctor that spotted a birth defect in my MRI. After years of suffering she came to my rescue. She takes the time to listen and hears what you say, not a common thing with many doctors today that do not listen to their patients. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a quality family physician. My only recommendation is ignore the front desk staff, they are not always in the best of moods.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Dr. Monfared is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Nazareth Family Practice
21 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD)
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ziba Monfared is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.