Dr. Zidi Berger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zidi Berger?

Great Support for Cancer Treatments as MD/ND

Posted on November 16th, 2012

Oncologists know their trade but do not tell you about the nutritional approaches that make their treatments more effective and gentler.Dr. Berger will get you through any cancer protocol lessening the side effects with diet and supplements, enhancing the results, and caring for your overall health when your immune system is down.She has gotten me through two rough protocols to a very successful outcome. Her leadership and compassion is top notch. Her medical knowledge is extraordinary.

Zidi Berger Botox Experience

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

I had bought a special deal for 3 areas of Botox on Living Social. I was surprised to find out when arriving at Dr. Berger's office that she is infact an OBGYN. This wouldn't matter at all were it not for the appalling manner in which I was treated by her. I have never in my life come accross any doctor, cosmetic or medical, so blatantly rude, cold and downright dishonest. On arriving, the front desk ladies were most pleasant. I had to bring my baby with me to the appointment because I couldn't get a sitter. However, my child was in their stroller and well behaved. I was lead to Dr. Berger's office, and was met by Dr. Berger with the iciest look and comment about me bringing the baby. I've taken him to other appointments before, let alone a 5 minute Botox procedure, and no one had a problem with it. I was so taken aback that I actually thought about leaving there and then. Anyway, she administered the botox, and said I needed to pay for an extra area, so I did. My lines are very minimal since I've been having botox regularly for the past 10 years. After a week had gone by, and no noticable change in any of the areas she had administered botox to, quite literally none at all in the 4th area, and plenty of movement, I called to schedule a follow up appointment. When I came to the follow up, Dr. Berger was very dismissive of me and went as far as to say Botox is very expensive and I had got a special offer and they had gifted me the 4th area. I told her I had paid extra, and I said that regardless of whether I had bought a special offer, it was by the area, and she should offer the same quality of treatment as if I had paid full price ($1350). She said I might still have lines and movement but she wouldn't treat me again. She called in another member of staff to pressure me into not having any more. She is the most unethical woman. She gave a substandard service and didn't want to put it right. She said that if I had Botox too often that it would become uneffective. I've never heard of any such thing - my last treatment was 6 months before and it's recommended every 4-6 months. I only wanted to look natural, not frozen - however, one expects to have little movemnent right after a treatment and slowly as the Botox wears off over time, that movement will come back. I am not sure if she is a good OBGYN - but I can tell you she is one mean and cold person and I would never recommend her to anyone - I won't be going back there again, thank you.

MD Nd

Posted on November 5th, 2011

Caring and compasionate, pays attention to the detail and finds great treatments that work,Dr berger has a creative mindand I felt so much better with her approach, I am happy I went to see her..

changed my life

Posted on August 17th, 2011

I was so sick before I went to Dr. Berger, the other OBGYN's I've gone to never listened to anything I said and always rushed me out, Dr. Berger changed my life and the life of my mother and her best friend. I would send everyone to her if I could.

BAD DOC!!

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

It was easy to get an appointment because she has so few patients, and now I know why! This woman's attitude was so icy and uncaring, she could literally start the next ice age! She uses outdated equipment, charges ridiculously high prices (tried to charge me $350, when she told me $250 over the phone when I scheduled). I seriously think she saw my (fake) LV handbag and thought I could pay more so why not charge me more? She doesn't take insurance, and so I refused to pay that much because I knew my insurance wouldn't cover it. She gave me a cursory GYN exam, then started testing homeopathic remedies on me. She diagnosed me as hyperthyroid, and tried to make me buy several expensive remedies to treat it. I know about energy testing. I actually chose her because she claims to have a more 'natural approach'. BUT I'll tell you one thing, Dr. Zidi Berger knows absolutely nothing about energy testing. And I'm not surprised, she's so cold and disconnected from her patients, it would take a miracle for her to diagnose them - with either western medicine or natural medicine. DON'T GO TO SEE HER!!!

Great Doctor

Posted on July 12th, 2010

Dr. Berger has really helped with my hormone issues. Each appt lasts almost an hour, where I get to ask all my questions. She is patient and knows her stuff. I would highly recommend her.

I feel so much better!

Posted on May 31st, 2010

Dr. Berger has helped me successfully manage my menopause symptoms. I feel better each day. My appts always have plenty of time to talk about my issues. Dr. Berger is very knowledgeable about nutrition and hormones.

Posted on October 24th, 2016