Dr. Zinoviy Benzar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zinoviy Benzar?

great psychiatrist

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Simply the best doctor out there. Pulled me out of my mysery and for the first time in 2 years I enjoyed the holidays and spent them with my family like I should have done before. I am back to being me after getting the right medications as well as psychotherapy from Dr. B. I wish him all the best because he is a miracle of of doctor. Thank you for seeing me at my convenience also.

thanks

Posted on August 10th, 2013

Dr. Benzar thank you for giving me my life back. I appreciate your patience and thank you to your girls for handling my calls all the time. You gave me the courage to go on and my family has their son and father back. I will always be your patient and wish the world to know that you are a hero in my eyes.

My veiw

Posted on July 19th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Benzar for 2 yrs now and I haven't feel better. He takes time with our sessions and never rushes. He knows exactly what is bothering me and he gives me advice that gives me strength to go forward. Without him I cant even image where my life would be right now.

Shame on you

Posted on May 13th, 2013

Refused continuation of an ongoing treatment based on an operation and medication that has been approved by Mount Sinai liver clinic. Lied about FDA approved treatment options. When asked for alternatives, said you can survive w out any. This is on top of not asking a SINGLE question about behavior. Spending about 10 minutes before and after his lecture on unrelated condition in children (which didnt even sound accurate) on his phone with out saying a word and later making notes again with out saying a word. Disgusting

A REAL DOCTOR

Posted on July 17th, 2012

Dr. Benzar is a gem in the rough. He is not just a psychiatrist, but a medica doctor who made sure that my symptoms were not medically related and he was right in my diagnosis. The other doctors I went to just gave me refills of same meds. He actually helped me. I don't know of any other doctor who spends an hour with you on a visit for the crappy insurance pay. I bet you can't find a doc like this one in the city for lots of cash. Thank You Dr. for being one.

Excellent psychiatrist

Posted on September 7th, 2011

I have known Dr. Benzar professionally for many years. I am an immigration attorney who has referred to him numerous clients in need of evaluation and possibly treatment because they have to provide evidence to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that they have been victims of domestic violence. My clients invariably report to me that Dr. Benzar is a skillful and caring therapist. The evaluations he has provided in support of my clients cases are always thorough. These evaluations have invariably resulted in success, that is, in my clients obtaining the immigration status for which they applied and to which they were entitled.

Posted on August 1st, 2009

This was the first time that a psychiatrist who takes insurance listened to my problems, actually gave me accurate medications and answered the phone when I had a question. I was impressed how up to date he is on knowing medications and side effects. I finally found a doctor that understans me.

Posted on May 5th, 2008

Although the wait time was very long Dr. Benzar took his time and was caring and supportive.

Posted on November 5th, 2016