Dr. Zinovy D Meyler Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Zinovy D Meyler?

My experience with Dr. Meyler and entire staff at Princeton Spine & Joint Center has been by far the best medical care I have ever received.

I had L5S1 disc herniation in my spine and was suffering from excruciating pain for weeks and was unable to walk. I was fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Meyler. He has outstanding skills and knowledge which enables him to do prompt and accurate diagnosis which was vital in my case. He explained the course of treatment very patiently and answered all my questions .He showed excellent bedside manner which put me at ease. Whenever I called OR emailed him with a question, he responded promptly with proper guidance and comfort. He was always very co- operative in providing the notes my company needed for insurance as well. After being treated by him for about a month, I am pain free and back to work full force which seemed impossible at the time. I will always be highly grateful to him. I would say Dr Meyler is the best example of all qualities and bedside manner a great doctor should have. He is the best in the field and I would highly recommend him to anyone one suffering spine/joint problem. I am providing this review as I know from experience that a right review can help patient finding the right doctor.

Excellent Clinician, Compassionate Care

I came to see Dr Meyler when my long time pain management Doctor was unavailable. Now that I've seen Dr Meyler I'm sticking with him. The office staff is great and Dr Meyler is an excellent, caring clinician. I limped in and walked out!

Fantastic Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Meyler is extremely proficient in his field. I have never visited his office and left unsatisfied. He is attentive, knowledgeable, and always acts in the best interest of his patients.

Nice doctor, questionable staff

I really liked Dr. Meyer. I did not, however, like the office staff. They were rude, disrespectful and disorganized. While waiting 30 minutes they could have had me complete all paperwork. Instead some paperwork was also given to me in the exam room and that the had forgotten. You had to agree to policies that they didn't have copies for you to review. The asked to make copies of my reports and test results which I had organized based on doctors and locations. They totally mixed up all the paperwork and said that was there policy. Make your own copy and do with it as you like. Do not take a patients paperwork and rearrange it.

So far, I really like Dr. Meyler. He spends a good amount of time discussing and really talking to you and he is very personable and charming. We will see if his course of action helps - so far, so good !

Dr Meyler is terrific

I came in on an emergency basis as a first time patient. I called from the ER at Princeton and they had me come over. I saw Dr Meyler and I can't say enough good things about him and the office staff. He hass a kind bedside manner and takes his time during your appointment . I'm going through a tough time and he is doing his best to make sure I am as comfortable as possible

Dr Meyler the Very Best!!

Dr Meyler is the very Best!! I was in pain for almost a year had gone to see several other doctors with NO relief in sight, till Dr Meyler, what a God send!! Please go to Dr Meyler, you won't regret it, he is the very best!!

Dr. Zinovy Meyler, is an exceptional doctor he treats me like I am his only patient and he knows what he is doing and he does great work and explains everything to me and he actually cares about how I am doing and how much everything is costing me so he can help or help me with that with my insurance is responsible for which I have never had a doctor do and or provide that level of care. Dr. Meyler is wonderful.

Peyton Manning of Pain Management

He really is a great doctor to start with and a real nice guy.. He takes the time to devise a plan with options and go over it, execute and follow up. No matter how busy he is he always makes time to go over the course of action with you and get you in which is a huge plus when your pain causes you to miss work or keeps you from enjoying life. Great staff as well.

Dr Meyler is a great find

Dr Meyler is professional, courteous, listens to what you say and explains carefully what needs to be done and what options ar available. I would recommend him to anyone dealing with pain!

Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Meyler and the entire practice is excpetional. I have seen many physicians over several decades and he is the best doctor I have met. Thorough, explains things well, takes as much time as needed.....he even saw me when his office was closed due to a snow storm - he made it in and saw me without any support staff. The office is well managed and the other doctors share Dr. Meyler's wonderful attributes. They set their practive up to be patient focused!!!

Thanks are not enough for Dr. Meyler

Dr. Meyler is an amazing physician. He fixed a back problem that I have had for years and that no other doctor seemed to be able to help me with. Thank you, Dr. Meyler!

Dr. Zinovy D Meyler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.