Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zirka M Halibey has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I like Dr. Halibey very much, but I don't care for the practice she is in. The office staff is not friendly. The medical assistants are abrupt and very business like. The examining rooms are not updated. There are no reminder calls made for appointments and they are very slow about returning test results to patients (3 weeks). As far as Dr. Halibey, she is very kind and patient. I trust her medical advise. She is competent errs on the side of caution in terms of testing. She spends as much time as is needed to answer all of my questions. I never feel as though she is in a hurry to finish my appointment, and I appreciate that. It can take at least a month to get an appointment and you must "check in" with reception and then wait 30+ minutes to be put in a room. I usually wait another 15+ minutes until she comes in.
She is competent, puts you at ease, is sensible, reliable, understanding. I trust her with my care, and if I ever had a serious gyn illness, I would trust her with my life -- and that says something, because I'm an RN and sometimes know more than is good for me...or maybe I really only know just enough to be dangerous!!! :)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Zirka M Halibey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLehigh Valley Womens Cancer Center, 1611 Pond Rd Ste 101, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Zirka M Halibey in this video.
Dr. Zirka M Halibey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.