Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ziyad A Ayyoub
Dr. Ziyad A Ayyoub, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Downey, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, General Practice and Pain Medicine. Dr. Ayyoub is affiliated with Greater El Monte Community Hospital, Methodist Hospital Southern Ca and Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles, LP. Dr. Ayyoub has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ziyad A Ayyoub has the following 4 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Ziyad A Ayyoub has the following 11 expertise
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Dr. Ziyad A Ayyoub is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Ayyoub is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1986
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Ziyad A Ayyoub accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Locations & DirectionsRancho Los Amigos National Rehab Center, 7601 Imperial Hwy, Downey, CA
Dr. Ziyad A Ayyoub is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Downey, CA.