Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zoe A Weinstein has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Zoe A Weinstein has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Zoe A Weinstein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
Whew.... I guess I didnt follow the obviously rigid office protocol?Had been told I was going for a consultation discussion- re: recent diagnostic mammogram. Wanted to meet to see if we might be a good Dr./ patient match... But most importantly of course, I was anxious to get much needed information on options regarding biopsy. Grateful that my two friends (both professionals- who had taken time off from work to meet me at this office) had witnessed this with me. Dreadful unprofessional behavior from one who reminded me twice in 5 minutes that "she is the Doctor"... (because I was clearly confused by the office definition of "consult" and politely declined to have my height, weight and vitals taken before meeting with her.. ) This must be extremely threatening ? Yikes. I am relieved to hear in these comments that she has been a supportive and excellent Doctor for some, especially in a field where empathy and kindness are so vitally important. But alas, this Doc is not for me.
She's the best breast cancer doctor ever... I love her....Every time I call her she always calls me back....I met her in 2005 and ever since then she has been my Angle, my rock, my friend, My everything and I just want to thank her so much you the best and if nobody dnt kno now they kno..I appreciate you.. thanks love ya... one of your special patient....me and my family thanks you as well... you the best and dnt you forget it....
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
24 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Zoe A Weinstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBreast Care Specialist Pllc, 117 Marys Ave Ste 105, Kingston, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Zoe A Weinstein in this video.
Dr. Zoe A Weinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, NY.