Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zofia Hrymoc
Dr. Zofia Hrymoc, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Brunswick, NJ. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hrymoc is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital, Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. She speaks English.
Dr. Zofia Hrymoc has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Zofia Hrymoc has the following 3 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
Dr. Zofia Hrymoc has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Zofia Hrymoc is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Be on top of your bloodwork. I was misdiagnosed and put on a prescription I shouldn't have been on and the bloodwork proved that. I approached the doctor about it and another medication I wanted changed due to bad reviews of the medication and I was told by the doctor that I was aggrevating her. Well, that was time for me to move on. Also, no credit of debit cards accepted, you must pay cash or check. You cannot call her office for prescriptions or have update of records mailed to you. A very dreary sad looking staff and waiting room. I'm glad I moved on.
I made appts. w/ several endocrinologists before I was able to see Dr. Hrymoc. One Told me I must just be eating more than I realized. One cancelled the fri b4 a mon appt because after 3 mos. of waiting the office staff called to say, "oops. He doesn't take thyroid patients, only diabetics." And HE was the head of endocrinology at a top rated hospital. Dr. Hrymoc in contrast not only listened and tested appropriately to diagnose hypothyroidism, but also what kind and a t4 to t3 hormone conversion problem. I came home and told my husband, "If she moves, we move."
Dr. Hrymoc is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Peter's University Hospital
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
St Peter`s Medical Center
38 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Zofia Hrymoc accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions9 Auer Ct, East Brunswick, NJ
Dr. Zofia Hrymoc is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.