Dr. Zohreh Nikkhah Abyaneh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zohreh Nikkhah Abyaneh?

I would think about it??????

Posted on February 26th, 2016

I got an appt fairly quick. Dr. seemed very nice at the time of my appt. She showed concern. That day she made lots of notes, spent a lot of time examining me and gave me an order for a mammogram. I was told after the test to follow up with my doctor in a few days so when I called in the Dr had answered the call and wanted to go over the results over the phone, which was fine only when she pulled my file she said that she had nothing in my chart indicating that she had ordered any exams. Furthermore she even asked if I had even had a chance to meet with. Dr. then asked me if I was sure I had the right office so I pulled out a script where she had written notes for me and read it back to her........ Would I recommend her? After what happened? Honestly no. In person she seems to treat her patient right but over the phone she is very short, cuts you off and abrupt!

Posted on February 14th, 2015

Great doctor:) i was so scared trying to find an ob doctor since its my first pregrnancy. But thank god i found her she is such an amazing and caring doctor. I woud recommend anybody to her and i know they will be taken care of.

Posted on May 11th, 2017