Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zoila R Flashner
Dr. Zoila R Flashner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amityville, NY, with another office in Franklin Square, NY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Flashner is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Flashner has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Zoila R Flashner has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 53
I had difficulty making an appointment with dr flashner, dur to her 3 day schedule and my work schedule. The day of the appointment they called and asked me to come in sooner, I couldn't get there before my appointed tone so they needed to reschedule me. The rescheduled appointment took another 3 weeks. I was upset. However I'm leaving her office now, and I loved her, her staff and the cleanliness of the office. I would rate her 5 stars if it wasn't for the initial impression and the difficulty to get an appointment. She was so nice, so gentle and explained thoroughly!
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Flashner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Zoila R Flashner accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Zoila R Flashner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amityville, NY.