Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zoka M Afsar DO
Dr. Zoka M Afsar has 2 locations
655 Watkins Mill Rd
Gaithersburg, MD 20879
Dr. Zoka M Afsar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Zoka M Afsar has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Zoka M Afsar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zoka M Afsar - Posted on December 12th, 2018
Dr. Zoka was recommended to me by a friend. Its a great pleasure working with her. She's one of the reason I keep the same insurance because shes more than satisfying. Easy to schedule appointment. Shes also deaf friendly and does listens and acts more than professionally. I strongly recommend her on a high professional note due to her unique professional code, willing to go extra mile for patient. No wonder I am seeing two awards of her. Last but not least, she's reason I keep my KP insurance.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Zoka M Afsar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gaithersburg, MD.