Dr. Zoltan J Devenyi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zoltan J Devenyi?

Great Experience! He is the doctor to see for this procedure!

My first colonstomy. I was calmed by his staff and him as well. He took very good care of me, made sure that I was comfortable. After I woke up, he was there with the whole team that took care of me. I had my results before I left the hospital that morning. I highly recommend him.

No wait. I saw him at the appointed time. he took a great deal of time to explain my situation in terms which I could understand. I nice guy to boot.

Nice guy. Took his time to explain his opinions concerning my condition. His opinions made sense and, to this point, have proven to be correct.

Do Not Recommend

Spent 5 mins with me, did not exam me or read my record. Offered 2 drugs that haven't worked for me in the past and some diet he was touting on a video in the reception area. Worst gastroenterologist I've ever seen

Waste of Time

Spent 5 mins with me. No examination, did not read my record. His only options were 2 drugs that don't work for me, or a diet

Dr. Devenyi's office called to schedule a procedure with me. His nurse gave me the dates and time and got my pharmacy information to send me the necessary medicine. She asked some questions as I was a new patient having been referred to him by my GP. When she found out that I had colitis, she told me I would have to see someone else as Dr Devenyi did not see patients with colitis. What kind of Dr. is he? He should find a new profession.

Awesome

Without reservation I highly recommend Dr. Devenyi to anyone needing his experience and knowledge!!! He has a very good bedside manner and easily engages his patients in conversation. In fact, given the right situation, he has a dry sense of humor for those who enjoy someone who can be a little more lighthearted!! My colonoscopy screening was a quick one...followed up by Dr. Devenyi letting me know how it went, what was found and a kind thank you for being his patient!! Check him and his practice out for yourself...you'll be glad you did!!!

My Experience with Dr. Devenyi and staff

Dr. Devenyi is now my Gastro Doctor in Myrtle Beach, SC. For many years I had a wonderful doctor in Maryland. After several visits with Dr. D., I consider him my doctor here in SC. He and his staff are excellent, very professional and aware of the patient, not oblivious as too many of the doctors I have have encountered. I have actually been told by the staff of the first gastro doctor I had here in SC that their doctor is so busy, he is TOO busy to return calls to patients. And said paitents as if we were a disease instead of their bread and butter. Dr. Devenyi is a truly caring doctor and his staff are far beyond any I have ever encountered, both here and in Maryland...and that is saying something.

Out of town help

I saw Dr. DeVenyi for a GI consult and colonoscopy / endoscopy following a surprise GI bleed while on vacation. Dr. DeVenyi was the shining light of my stay at Grand Strand hospital. He was great to spend time with me to learn about my background and scheduled the needed tests for the next day so that I could get back home ASAP.

Wonderful Physician

I have been to a number of Gastro. Dr in a number of states, But this one is by far the best I have ever found. He is extremely caring that you have a good experience and is very good at listening to your concerns.

Dr. Zoltan J Devenyi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.