Dr. Zongyu J Chen Jr Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Zongyu J Chen Jr?

Dr. Chen accurately diagnosed and successfully treated my long time stomach problem. I had seen many other doctors and had many tests including several gastroscopies without finding the cause of the problem. He was very patient and explained to me why the previous tests were not helpful. I feel great after the treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Chen to anyone!

Unwilling to help

My wife who is a colon cancer survivor was prescribed the "pill camera" by Dr Chen. We questioned our insurance about the coverage and had the proceedure pre-approved. When the claim was declined due to lack of information, Dr. Chen was unwilling to provide the required documentation or write a letter on my her behalf detailing why she prescribed the proceedure. We were charged and paid several thousands of dollars out of pocket due to Dr. Chen's unwillingness to help.Do not use Dr. Chen