Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zoraida I Suarez has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 7
Doctor Suarez is a doctor to target you to collect money from the insurance company and for questions about your health problems the answer is always the same: "Sorry, I have another patient waiting for me" She recommended another doctors by telling you that my father and mother received medical attention from this doctor, when in fact they don't even know the parents of Zoraida Suarez MD The reason why she does that, is because she gets money from others doctors, every time she does that Your health is at risk with a doctor like Suarez
Dr. Zoraida Suarez is a very caring doctor, she spends 1 hr per patient. However, she makes her office staff book as many patients as possible per day. This means 4 patients per hour. This means you wait 4 hrs even though you scheduled an appt.Office staff does not have courtesy to notify you/Reschedule in advance, because Doctor WANTS to see all 22 patients per day, they don't care that you have to work or be with your family.......they only care to take your money.I was very patient, until 2008 when she started ordering non-standard tests because she had "suspicions" of some rare unheard of conditions. Better be safe than sorry, so I went broke paying for all of them, despite insurance.Office staff has their hands tied, they won't release prescription information, or medical data unless you show up for ANOTHER non-necessary appointment where she gets paid $220/hr by my insurance just so I can sign release & pick up my prescription which was already written up 3 months before. ***AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE***
Dr. Suarez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Universidad De Los Andes (Chile)
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Zoraida I Suarez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsZoraida Ines Suarez Md, 5363 Balboa Blvd Ste 433, Encino, CA
Dr. Zoraida I Suarez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.