Dr. Zoran M Murko Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Zoran M Murko?

I can' review Dr, Murko although I understand is is a professional because he was referred to me by my Dr. who I trust and appreciate. I called to make an appointment. A curt young woman answered the phone and told me to fill out a form on line to see if they will accept me as a new patient...she will call me. I filled it out and waited. No call. I phoned her to and she coldly said I was not in the Doctors demographic. I asked what that meant and she said I was too old... I'm 63. The other doctor isn't accepting new patients. I asked if possibly she could help me find another doctor and she pretty much blew me off. She hope that when and if she needs help and calls someone that the person they talk to likes their job more that she does.

A BLESSING

I can't say enough about Dr. Murko. He is compassionate, understanding,and kind. He uses humor to get through the rough patches, yet is a straight shooter so you always know where you stand with him! He is on the money with medication management and inner thoughts and feelings, sometimes before you even realize it. He makes himself available through any hour of need. He givse you a sense of comfort and safety without crossing any professional boundaries. I simply can't say enough about him, other than he is a gift if you're lucky enough to find him!!!

Wonderful and Caring

I have been to several psychiatrists in the area and all have rushed me in and out without listening to anything I had to say. Dr. Murko takes the time at EVERY visit to give me the time I need with him .

Dr. Zoran M Murko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.