Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zoya F Berenson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Zoya F Berenson has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Zoya F Berenson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Incompetent, i have never seen a doctor that sits the patients in a chair , the patient's bed is filled with her papers and folders and her sink with her lipsticks and make up. She doesn't care about you or your problems, she spends not more than 5 minutes with you just to asks you if you need any refills or any scripts. You had a test done, don't wait for her to call you even if the results are not good at all. Simply she doesn't care at all. Stay away from her!!!!!
I 100% agree with the previous review .The most encompetent and unprofessional doctor i've ever met in my life. She does not pay attention to her patients and very arrogant. Does not go to the heart of the problem and acting like she want to get rig of you as soon as possible. All she cares is your money. STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!
Dr. Berenson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Capital Health System
Dr. Zoya F Berenson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGreater Northeast Medical Group, 10890 Bustleton Ave Ste 103, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Zoya F Berenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.