Dr. Zoyla Almeida Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zoyla Almeida?

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Excellent doctor, surgeon. PA is very helful

Beware of this doctor

Posted on May 25th, 2017

I had an infection and this doctor told me that I needed a hysterectomy right away. She lacked compassion or sympathy especially seeing that I was a young girl wanting to have kids. I got a second opinion from a wonderful surgeon and he was able to save my uterus. If you ever get this lady as a doctor, stay clear and seek a second opinion.

Very professional and caring! Amazing surgical experience! Have told all my colleagues and family and highly recommend her.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

No after care.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

First appt with Dr. was easy and fast. No need for a long one, my gynecologist who referred me explained most. Surgery fine, 3rd day of recovery started feeling back to old self. Two weeks in was having terrible pain so I made appt. 4 or 5 appointment later with only pelvic exams being done I realized I was no longer a patient. Told they didn't "feel" anything wrong. Well you might need something more diagnostic then a pelvic. Being told go home take ibuprofen. Well what do most people take at home for pain, ibuprofen and it didn't help the pain and also didn't cure the problem. I was told by a billing friend that you get 90 days of post op care that you nor your insurance is charged for because it is part of the package. Since I was taking up time and energy for a money maker I realized they didn't care about my post op as long as I wasn't bleeding to death. And even though it is a small incision, you still experience real pain, yet I don't think this doctor believes in pharmaceutical grade pain relief.

Great doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Very careful search lead me to this doctor. She was great. She knows her stuff. Staff very sweet and helpful. I give her a thumbs up.

Alarmist Promoting Surgery

Posted on April 29th, 2017

I went to this doctor for a second opinion regarding a mass on my ovary. I had seen a well known oncologist first who advised me to have the growth removed but felt it was not cancerous based on my MRI and that there was no immediate need for the surgery but it should be done over the next few weeks. As soon as the doctor entered the room to examine me she announced that I needed surgery and that I should be prepared for a cancer diagnosis. She said if it was her mother she would recommend having the surgery immediately because of the risks. I don't believe that she even looked at the film of my MRI. Her staff is incompetent and appears inexperienced. My advice is to stay clear of this doctor.

Great doc

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Posted on September 12th, 2016

I was so scared and am so blessed to have met this doctor. She and her staff helped me get through my problem Wish other doctors were like her!

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Excellent physician and surgeon. Compassionate to all her patients and meticulous in her care both in the office and in the hospital.

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Excellent bedside manner and surgeon! Very patient with myself and my family.

Posted on May 29th, 2016

Exceptional care!

Posted on April 12th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Almeida. She was able to resolve an issue that I have been dealing with for years.